I WAS IMPOTENT FOR THE PAST 19 YEARS, I NEVER BELIEVED I COULD BE MARRIED - JESUS SET ME FREE IN CHOSEN

I WAS IMPOTENT FOR THE PAST 19 YEARS, I NEVER BELIEVED I COULD BE MARRIED - JESUS SET ME FREE IN CHOSEN 

Great testimony it was. Truly, the God of chosen can do all things. I wonder what we could have done without Jesus. The God of chosen truly answer prayers. 

"If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed." John 8:36 KJV. 

"Chosen, praise the Lord! I joined the in 2003. Before then l had a terrible experience. I was impotent for 19 years. As a man and an adult, my manhood was like a little rat, I was so afraid of myself and my future. My question had always been. Will l ever get married? This is because the situation was so terrible.

In fact, l have tried many things both medications and even herbal, still there was no solution. Though I was attending a living church. One day in my dream, l was told to go to The Lord's chosen. When l woke up l refused and said how can, what of my church. It repeated and i didn't take it serious. But the third time, l recieved a slap on my cheek and my mouth shifted sideways. in fact, that was when l knew it was a serious matter.

There and then l started searching for the lord's Chosen, as it were, I saw a branch and started attending. The word of God I heard from the pulpit melted my heart. I decided to give my life to Jesus and as I obeyed, The God of Chosen intervened through the prayer of the pastor and my manhood was restored. 

As I recieved my healing, the hope of marriage was rekindled. I later got married, even with children now. 

May all glory, dominion and power be ascribed unto the God Almighty in Jesus name."


BRO. OKEY ATUANA

Akili Ogidi in Anambra State, 

Nigeria 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminati Cult Member: I Was Asked To Kill My Parents For Fame, Money And power But Jesus Delivered Me In Chosen

Here Is The Ultimate And Secrete Plan Of The Muslims To Conquer Europe And America

AT LAST, LINDA NGAUJAH EXPOSED! SHE IS AN AGENT OF SATAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL, HER REVELATION IS FALSE