SEVEN DAYS LATER, GOD ANSWERED: STRANGE CREATURE FOUND DEAD AFTER PRAYER
SEVEN DAYS LATER, GOD ANSWERED: STRANGE CREATURE FOUND DEAD AFTER PRAYER
“The God of Chosen is a mighty Deliverer!”
My name is Sister Uche Nnamdi, and I joined The Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement in 2006. Today, I am here to testify and proclaim the wonderful works of God in my family.
Earlier this year, I began experiencing strange occurrences in my house. Things started going missing, while I also noticed a gradual decline in my prayer life and spiritual strength. I found it increasingly difficult to pray and study the Word of God as I used to.
I became deeply concerned and began searching for the possible cause of these strange occurrences, but I could not find any explanation. What made the situation even more puzzling was that the ceiling of the house was still new, while the doors and windows were properly secured with nets. Everything appeared to be in order.
I tried using different rodenticides and pesticides, hoping to put an end to the strange movements, but nothing changed. The strange occurrences continued, and I could not understand what was happening.
Then came Thursday, July 16th.
Our State Pastor visited our branch for the Thursday service. After the ministration, he prayed and declared that there was someone in the congregation who was living with a strange being in the house. He further proclaimed that within seven days, the strange being would manifest and die.
I held firmly to that declaration in faith.
Exactly seven days later, at about 11 p.m., I walked into my room and saw the strange creature lying dead.
I was shocked, but at the same time, I knew that God had answered the prayer and brought an end to what had been happening in my home. From that very moment, the strange occurrences stopped.
Indeed, God sees what we cannot see, fights battles we cannot fight, and delivers His children from things beyond human understanding.
I return all the glory, honour and adoration to the Almighty God for His mighty deliverance in my family.
Praise the Lord! Hallelujah!
Photo Credit: Chosen Online Media Crew, Enugu State

Comments
Post a Comment
Your comments are most welcome. Sometimes we can as well learn more from you. Just feel free to make your comments.