We are in for satanic domination all over the world just like the Bible says. Satanism has truly Infiltrated every sectors in the world today; politics, religion, economic, Even Christianity is not exempted here. I used to be a Manchester United fan over the years since the year 1997. In 2010, I decided to follow Jesus christ, thus, I became a born again Christian. But while I was a born again Christian, I was still watching Manchester United until I realized that I was taking it too much on me. I took it as a priority more than my service to God. I took precaution, knowing fully well that I have taking football as my God even more than following christ Jesus. God made me to understand I was going astray His way. Therefore, I made up my mind to put a stop to it. And I thank God today that spell is gone out of me. Now lately, I was just watching a highlight of the match between Manchester United and bournemouth, immediately Wayne Rooney scored th...
Comments
Post a Comment
Your comments are most welcome. Sometimes we can as well learn more from you. Just feel free to make your comments.