TYPES OF SLAP!

TYPES OF SLAPS

TAKE AWAY SLAP
When someone gives you a dirty slap, and all you can do is hold your
face and walk away.
RESOUNDING SLAP
This is after you are hit, you keep on hearing some funny sounds in
your brain like "wiiiiiiiiiii"! And voices in your head will start singing
Christmas Carol.

FORMATTING SLAP
This is the slap that makes someone forget instantly what he or she
was doing. You find yourself asking questions like, "What did I do?"

EXPLANATION SLAP
When someone gives you this kind of slap, you find yourself explaining
the situation to the nearest person on your own accord e.g. Bros! Are
you watching? I didn't do anything o!

FIX DEPOSIT SLAP
When you receive this kind of slap, all you will do is just stand right
where you are and watch the person walk away with your mouth
opened widely.

RHETORICAL SLAP
The moment you download this slap, you start asking questions that
don't need reply. Like, "John, YOU SLAPPED ME?!"

SWEET SLAP
This is the type of slap a girl gives you sweetly on your cheek and,
whether it's painful or not, you start blushing.

MATHEMATICAL SLAP
This simply has to do with the physical reconstruction of your face
when given to you; the length of your face will be raised to power two,
your eye socket will calculate its circumference.

CHERUBIM AND SERAPHIM SLAP
When you receive this slap (it proves effective when it's given to you
all of a sudden), you will be able to speak all sort of languages like
Spanish, Greek, Arabic, Hindu, etc together.

COLOUR RIOT AND BIRDING SLAP
You will start seeing different colours and your head will turn to a
nest whilst the birds will be flying all around you.

Share the kind of slap you've received before.

My slap: Mine is what I called the confusion slap. I boarded a vehicle, I was not having money on me. This was in my secondary school days, we did it a lot then. This time I was alone. When in the bus the conductor of the bus ask for money, I replied him like a big Boss, "collect it at the back." immediately I got to my destination, I jumped out from the bus hoping to escape from the dreaded conducted who was tall and huge. I got unlucky, the conductor jump down and quickly rushed at me and ask me one more time, "where is your money." He never allowed me time to say something, what I heard next was a sound like thunder on my left chick, tawaiiiiii......! He left quickly and jumped into his bus and they zoomed of. This guy was huge and his palm is more like the palm of three hands joined together. Suddenly, after the thunder slap, I felt I was confused and it looks as if I was in a dream. It was later I realised it was real. In fact, for the first time, tears started rolling down my check. This is what I call the tears of joy, because it has made my chick stronger.

Pls share It with those with hardened face who finds it difficult to smile. It could be that they have received one of those slaps and decided to keep it secret.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminati Cult Member: I Was Asked To Kill My Parents For Fame, Money And power But Jesus Delivered Me In Chosen

Here Is The Ultimate And Secrete Plan Of The Muslims To Conquer Europe And America

AT LAST, LINDA NGAUJAH EXPOSED! SHE IS AN AGENT OF SATAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL, HER REVELATION IS FALSE