13 YEARS SEVERE PILE AFFLICTION LACED WITH BLOOD, HEALED BY JESUS CHRIST IN CHOSEN

13 YEARS SEVERE PILE AFFLICTION LACED WITH BLOOD, HEALED BY JESUS CHRIST IN CHOSEN


"I had suffered a terrible attack of demonic pile for the past thirteen years. Anytime u used the toilet, blood would flow. It became so severe sometime in the year 2016 that Anytime I wanted to go to toilet, I would be bothered so much about how much blood I was going to emit. The pains I used to experience in my anus also were so severe. If I sat down then, because of the pain, I would just stand up. I also found it very difficult to stand up. It was a terrible time in my life then. I used to be very uncomfortable.


I really thank God so much, during the 2016 Mgbodi Crusade; I made it as a prayer request to the God of chosen. While my G.O was praying, he mentioned my case and said, "there is a young man here, who always pass stool with severe pains in his anus. From hence, you will not have those experiences again." I want to say frankly thag fro that day, over a year now, j have been going to toilet like a normal person. No more pains. Joan, I can sit down for hundreds hours. I am so happy and want to appreciate the only good God as my G.O would call Him. May His name be highly praised forever in Jesus name.


I pray for my daddy in the Lord and his family, the entire Chosen world, heaven at last in Jesus name."


Praise the Lord Jesus,

Brother Nnachi Akachukwu Okoh

Afoikpo South, Ebonyi State.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminati Cult Member: I Was Asked To Kill My Parents For Fame, Money And power But Jesus Delivered Me In Chosen

Here Is The Ultimate And Secrete Plan Of The Muslims To Conquer Europe And America

AT LAST, LINDA NGAUJAH EXPOSED! SHE IS AN AGENT OF SATAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL, HER REVELATION IS FALSE