Has Illuminati Infiltrated The Soccer Game? Wayne Rooney Spotted Flashing The Esoteric-illuminati Hand Sign

We are in for satanic domination all over the world just like the Bible says. Satanism has truly Infiltrated every sectors in the world today; politics, religion, economic, Even Christianity is not exempted here. 

I used to be a Manchester United fan over the years since the year 1997. In 2010, I decided to follow Jesus christ, thus, I became a born again Christian. But while I was a born again Christian, I was still watching Manchester United until I realized that I was taking it too much on me. I took it as a priority more than my service to God. 



I took precaution, knowing fully well that I have taking football as my God even more than following christ Jesus. God made me to understand I was going astray His way. Therefore, I made up my mind to put a stop to it. And I thank God today that spell is gone out of me. 

Now lately, I was just watching a highlight of the match between Manchester United and bournemouth, immediately Wayne Rooney scored the second goal he lifted up his two hands into the sky as if he wanted to worship God and the next thing was that he joined his fingers to form the Esoteric illuminati hand sign of worship to Satan. Which also means he was saying thank you to Satan. 

See the pictures below. In the picture you will see that Wayne Rooney truly knows what he was doing. This is not just child's play. He has been displaying that hand signs virtually in every games that he scores of recent. I didn't know him for this for a long time. And he does not celebrate his goal in such firm ever since he joined Manchester United from Everton.

Wayne-rooney-flashing-the-illuminati-triangle-sign.jpg

Wayne-Rooney-displaying-illuminati-hand-sign




God condemned this evil act of worship to Satan and as many who have sold their souls to the devil will be cast into the lake of fire and they will be tormented night and day forever and ever. 

"And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, [10] The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: [11] And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name." Revelation 14:9-11 KJV. 

Therefore let those involved in this evil act repent and forsake all these evil before it is too late. Give your life to Jesus and be saved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminati Cult Member: I Was Asked To Kill My Parents For Fame, Money And power But Jesus Delivered Me In Chosen

Here Is The Ultimate And Secrete Plan Of The Muslims To Conquer Europe And America

AT LAST, LINDA NGAUJAH EXPOSED! SHE IS AN AGENT OF SATAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL, HER REVELATION IS FALSE