My Afrione Gravity z1 Android Phone Experience, The First Nigerian Made Smartphone


Going to the computer Village to get myself an android phone. I walk everywhere and in every shop hoping to get an affordable, I discover that most of the phones I fell in love where quite expensive. I searched wiki mobile phone but I couldn't get one. When I was almost getting tired, I bumped into a particular shop and the first particular that displayed some android phones caught my eyes and it was the size and the strange name, Afrione GravityZ1.

I picked it up and gently perused through the phone, at first the feel was great and amazing. Then ran through it with my finger moving through every specs on the phone, I then realised that I loved the phone but the name made me skeptical because it was uncommon and unknown company.

What baffled me was the lady that quickly approached and told me it was Nigerian made. I became and dropped the phone. She then said they are from India but the phone was made in Nigeria. And I loved the phone the more.

I quickly bought the phone after much information from the lady. I got it for N25,000. 

Check the specs out;


5.5″ VIBRANT HD IPS SCREEN
32GB EXPANDABLE MICRO SD SUPPORT

8.0MP REAR & 5.0MP FRONT CAMERA

2GB RAM + 16GB ROM

GESTURE CONTROL

BOTH SIM1 AND SIM2 ARE 3G ENABLED

TECHNICAL SPECS

Specification 

Model: AfriOne 5.5 – Gravity Z1 RRP N 34,000 
Description: 5.5″ IPS mobile phone with Quad-Core@1.3GHz, BT, WIFI,   3G, GPS, FM 

Hardware

CPU: MT6780A, ARM Cortex-A53 Quad-Core@1.3GHz GPU Mali-T720 
RAM: 2GB DDR 
Memory: Built-in 16GB Memory, Supported Micro SD/Micro SDHC   Card (Max 32GB) 
Display Size: 5.5″ HD IPS screen, 720 x 1280 pixels Sensor

Sensor: 3 axis Gsensor, Gyroscope, Geomagnetometer, Proximity sensor, Smart Cover

Touch Panel: G+F, 5 Points Capacitive multi-touch screen 

Networking: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n, DS-HSPA+ R8 42Mbps/11Mbps 
Bluetooth: 4.0 
GPS: Yes 
Phone Technology: Built-in 3G 
Phone Bands: 3 die 8 frequency GSM(Band 900/1800), WCDMA (Band   2100) 
TV: N/A 
Camera: Front 5.0MP and Rear 8.0MP AF 
Audio Input: Built-in Microphone 
Audio Output: 3.5mm Earphone & Built-in speakers 
Video output: N/A 
I/O Interface: Micro SD, Micro SDHC, Micro USB , Earphone Jack, SIM   Jack*2 
Battery: Li-ion Battery 3,000mAh@3.7V Power adapter 5V 1A (power adapter Charger: 1.5 meter long USB charger) 
Dimension: L153.5mm x W77mm x H8.5mm 
Unit Weight: 160g 
Operating System: Android 6 
Screen Density: 320dpi
API Level: 23
Security Patch Level: 2016-10-05
Bootloader: Unknown 
Java VM: ART 2.1.0
OpenGL ES: 2.0
Kernel Architecture: Armv7I
Kernel Version: 3.18.19 (1494813219) 

Accessories In the box USB cable, Earphone, Power adapter. 

The phone battery would last you for like 2days. But if you are game power player it takes you for like 6hrs







You can see above that the phone is so good, considering is the first android phone made in Nigeria. 

Note: Immediately I slot in my sim and started browsing, I was sent a system update to upgrade the software. Also note that the sim1 and sim2 are both 3G enabled. 

You have nothing to fear, the Afrione Gravity Z1 is a class of its own. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminati Cult Member: I Was Asked To Kill My Parents For Fame, Money And power But Jesus Delivered Me In Chosen

Here Is The Ultimate And Secrete Plan Of The Muslims To Conquer Europe And America

AT LAST, LINDA NGAUJAH EXPOSED! SHE IS AN AGENT OF SATAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL, HER REVELATION IS FALSE