Jesus Saves: This Boy Was A Muslim, Kidnapped For Ritual Purpose But Jesus saved him In Chosen, Read What He Told His Parents

Brother Opeyemi 

Romans 9:14-15 KJV
"What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. [15] For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion."

How God performed His wonders in the life of this boy was something that we would describe as a mystery. Some may not believe this and some would believe. But the point is that God is truly chosen and working out His salvation in the life of many. 

Of course we are in the end time and God is working through the name of His Son Jesus bringing many unbelievers to His kingdom. 

This all happened in Western part of Nigeria. The boy in question was on his way to school. He was stopped by some unknown men who pretended to help him cross the the express road where there were busy vehicles running here and there. Being a small boy, he couldn't help himself but required the help of someone matured to help him cross the busy road. 

When a particular man extended his hand to the boy to help him cross the road, immediately the boy touched the hand of the man, he lost his senses and became unconscious of who he was and where he was. He was moved into a car with tinted screen to prevent the police or unlookers from taking notice of what was going on. 

This boy was gone and no one new where he was. The parents, friends and families, including police got to know about his predicament, after which everyone launched out on the look out for him. Even the principal of his school confirmed that they have been looking for him for like 2 days. The parents also confirmed that they have searched everywhere and using every means to know his whereabout but all proved abortive. 

Now according to the boy, while in the kidnappers camp, "I never knew about Jesus christ. I was never a Christian. I am from a conc Muslim family and also from oluwo family in Ogun State. When I was with this kidnappers, a spirit touched me and told me to say this,  'I am Chosen' 3 times. I didn't know what that means. But I was so convinced about what the spirit said I should declare. Actually, the spirit said I should declare it to the hearing of the kidnappers and when I said it, they shivered and were afraid. Immediately, I was put into the same vehicle and they drove me down to the Lagos state, precisely at Oshodi under bridge

"When we got to Oshodi, I alighted and they zoomed off immediately. I was confused and started seeking how to get back home. People noticed my strange behaviour and they started asking me series of questions of where I came from but I was still confused and was just declaring to them the same statement that the spirit said I should declare. When they heard me some of them quickly understood that it was a church I was making mention of

"They arranged and brought me down to the Lord's Chosen church. They handed me over to the security of the church. I was interviewed and was taking back to my home in Ogun state. But I stated clearly that I don't want to be with my family again because I have decided to become a Christian because the spirit that touched and saved me was the Spirit of Jesus christ

Today, the Lord's Chosen has granted me scholarship with the consent of my parent. And now my mother has joined me as well I'm christ Jesus. We are now Christian and a Chosen."

From brother Opeyemi (Oluwo family) 



The chosen brethren arranged and returned him to his parents, but the boy refused to remain with his parents. He cried bitterly that he would not stay again with his parents because he is now a Christian and a chosen forever. This was a shocking utterance coming from a small boy. It shocked his formerly members and they handed him to the Lord's Chosen to take care of. 

As God would have it, the Lord's Chosen granted the boy scholarship and today the parents joined the Lord's Chosen last week Sunday in fellowship. The boy declared to us that his parents have  now decided to be Christian and a Chosen. "On Sunday 16th of July, 2017, the mother joined her on the pulpit as well swearing allegiance to Jesus christ." it was an amazing experience. You would be shocked and beginning to wonder how Jesus christ does His work much more in the life of unbelievers. 

John 15:16 KJV
"Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you."

Jesus christ is the one and only way of salvation and heaven. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminati Cult Member: I Was Asked To Kill My Parents For Fame, Money And power But Jesus Delivered Me In Chosen

Here Is The Ultimate And Secrete Plan Of The Muslims To Conquer Europe And America

AT LAST, LINDA NGAUJAH EXPOSED! SHE IS AN AGENT OF SATAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL, HER REVELATION IS FALSE