"I thank God for my genuine salvation. Moreover, I want to thank God for delivering me from four demonic kingdoms. The whole story started on December 25th 2001, when we traveled to the village to see my grandmother. In the house everybody was eating and playing, my grandmother called me separately and took me to her room into a private chamber and gave me water to drink from a pot. After drinking this water, I could no longer sleep. She told my dad that I will sleep that night in her room. When it was night she woke me and took me out and when we got there, it was like a big occasion was talking place. The queen was sitting , a man dressed in yellow was also sitting and a white chair was by the side, the queen said I should sit on that white seat, that they destined from childhood that I am a great child, I should sit there. So after sitting there, they made the queen the only overseer of four wicked kingdoms namely: Akakarike kingdom, Blackberry kingdom, Aircraft and Marin...
Comments
Post a Comment
Your comments are most welcome. Sometimes we can as well learn more from you. Just feel free to make your comments.