TESTIMONY OF HEAVEN AND HELL BY PASTOR HYUN SOOK NA I started going to church when I was young. Before now, I was down with a lot of diseases and that is why when I got to church, I started praying,’ “Jesus, please heal my diseases, I heard from my pastor that if I believe in you, you will bless me." One day, Jesus washed my diseases completely away, and I started attending church eagerly, with the goal and determination that when I grow up, I would serve the poor and pray for the nations. I have been able to believe everything in the Bible and I have been faithfully attending church. At the age of 19, on the first day of the year, I went with a few church members, to a mountain to fast and pray. Though it was snowing heavily, we were not deterred and we prayed late into the night for my country, believers and non-believers. Suddenly, I heard a thunderous voice like the one heard by Abrahams and Moses in the Bible, "My beloved daughter! I’m calling you to be my se...
Comments
Post a Comment
Your comments are most welcome. Sometimes we can as well learn more from you. Just feel free to make your comments.