Fearful: My Dream About The Thunderous Voice That Declare To Me, "Depart From Me Ye That Worketh Iniquity I Never knew You"

I came across this dream story and I was shaken to my soul. I found it interesting and fearful so I decided to get it shared to everyone, whether you are a Christian or not. Each time I think about it, my heart quake as if I was the one that have this dream. Oh, the word of God true to the later, and it the same bible that we toil with that will be used to judge us on the last day. 

"And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. [48] He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day." John 12:47-48 KJV. 

From Anonymous 
"Last night as i was sleeping, this dream came to me; i dream about the end of time about eternity; i saw a million sinners fall on their faces to pray; The Saviour sadly shook His head, and this I heard Him say; sorry, i never knew you,  you have to go and serve the one you have been serving before, it is too late for you now,  for you are an abomination to me now.





I thought the time had come when i must stand the trial, I told the Lord that I had been a Christian all the while, But books were opened; a book(life) and some books(death); in the book (life) that was apart from the books (death), my name was not found, but in the other books my name was found. He sadly looked and shook His head; they placed me over on His left, and this is what he said; Sorry, I never knew you, you have to go and serve the one you have been serving while on earth.

There was my wife and children, i heard each one's voice, they must have all been happy - for they shouting for joy and with smiles on their faces like never before, for i was surprise to see them in such mood. i asked myself, what is happening to me? they were clothed with robes that i have never in my life seen before, which shines with a glittering sparkling light that never existed, in addition with glorious crown on their head....that even the world leaders can not even have. my little girl looked up at me, and this is what she said; "Daddy, we can't go with you, we must stay on this lovely shore; sorry for we still love you, but you cannot be our Daddy anymore."

When I woke up from sleep, with tears in my eyes, I looked around, and there about me to my greatest surprise, I saw my wife and children sleeping in the bed. It was now dawned on me that this dreadful seen/experience was a dream. Then I fell down besides me with a great cry of sorrow of hearth, that my children my wife and children woke up in great fear. I cried out for the mercies of the Lord that never runs dry, so long am alive; "Father, who art in Glory, in mercy look on me today; Forgive me and let me serve thee, till the summons comes and call me away. Today and starting from this our I declare all my life for your Son JESUS CHRIST, Amen."


My brothers and sisters, God loves loves us so much and has done a lot to make sure we don't perish. Hell fire is never a place to be. and it is not the will of God for anyone to be cast into it. If anyone of us find ourselves in hell fire, it means we are the cause of it. 

"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." 2 Peter 3:9. . 

please repent now and be saved. do not wait for tomorrow. Procrastination is very dangerous. you are not the owner of your life, God can take away your life any moment. 

"(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)" 
2 Corinthians 6:2. 

Now let me explain the meaning of the book and those books. 

The books: yes it is called the books because it is more than one considering it is in plural form. it also goes to show that many names where written on it which could not contain only one book. it is actually called the book of death. they are the books that contains the names of those that would be cast into hell-fire where there would be gnashing of teeth, sorrow, worms that can never die; Satan and his demons will end up at the last day. God forbid me to dwell in such stench!

"And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:15




The book: it is the book because the names of those written was able to contain it, so, no other book is needed. it is also called, the book of Life. this is the book that contains the names of those who will inherit the kingdom prepared by Jesus at the last day.

"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works." Revelation 20:12.

I pray the Lord God that your name be written in the book of life, that you may be found worthy to stand before the Holy one at the last day. "Abstain from all appearance of evil. [23] And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 5:22-23 KJV. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminati Cult Member: I Was Asked To Kill My Parents For Fame, Money And power But Jesus Delivered Me In Chosen

Here Is The Ultimate And Secrete Plan Of The Muslims To Conquer Europe And America

AT LAST, LINDA NGAUJAH EXPOSED! SHE IS AN AGENT OF SATAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL, HER REVELATION IS FALSE