9 YEARS BREAST LUMP DISAPPEARS

My name is sister Karina Profit. Am from Bayelsa State. Yesterday (4th July, 2015) was my first time in The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministry. Sometimes ago, I was having severe pains in my breast and later, I discovered a lump there. This is about nine years now.

One day, I came across the Lords Chosen programme on cable. In the course of the pastor's prayer, he said people should lay their hands where they are having pains on their body, immediately he prayed many people started coming out to give testimonies. I was like moved by the spirit of the Lord to check the pain, that I have been healed. Initially, I didn't want to check but when I eventually obeyed and checked, I found out that the lump and pain was not there again. I even called my husband to check on me, he did and could not find any lumps; so I decided to come here to testify the goodness of the Lord in my life. I thank this great God for His healing upon my life.

I pray for the general pastor and all the chosen ones, heaven at last in Jesus name

Sister Karina Profit
Bayelsa State,
Nigeria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminati Cult Member: I Was Asked To Kill My Parents For Fame, Money And power But Jesus Delivered Me In Chosen

Here Is The Ultimate And Secrete Plan Of The Muslims To Conquer Europe And America

AT LAST, LINDA NGAUJAH EXPOSED! SHE IS AN AGENT OF SATAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL, HER REVELATION IS FALSE