THE BLOOD OF THE BABY IN THE WOMB IS HUMAN, YOU ARE A MURDERER IF YOU KILL HIM/HER

This is for those who see babies in the womb as nothing and they end up flushing it. When flush a baby in the womb just because you can't take care of him/her when born, then you are a murderer, a killer or even an assassin. The innocent blood is upon your hand and when you die, the creator, who is the God Almighty will judge you by casting you into hell fire.
The story below is the story of a woman who had a miscarriage and the picture is the baby she lost. Just read and digest it.
I wanted to share this beautiful image and story with you. We are indeed created in His image.
Thank you to this beautiful mother for courageously sharing her story with all of us.

SOURCE

"I had a miscarriage on Palm Sunday last year. We think he was a boy and named him David Raphael. My only prayer when the doctor told me at 11 weeks that my baby had died a month earlier (at 7 weeks gestation), was that I would have something to bury. The doctor said he would either be too small to find or that his fragile body would be crushed in the miscarriage process and there wouldn't be anything left. On Palm Sunday afternoon he came out. The entire sac was in tact and there he was still floating in the amniotic water. I took a picture so I wouldn't forget that moment and how God answered my prayer. I think it would be an amazing photo to show people contemplating abortion. Even though he was only 7 weeks when he died, you can see his little arms and legs forming. My 4 year old was looking through my phone when I wasn't looking one day and found the picture. He came up to me with it
and asked me whose baby it was. Even a child can tell that at 7 weeks, the fetus is a little person."

The life of all human/flesh is in the blood, whether it is the baby in the womb or any human, the life is in the blood. So If you kill the baby, you become a human killer and God will judge you.

Genesis 9:4 "But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
Leviticus17:14 "For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminati Cult Member: I Was Asked To Kill My Parents For Fame, Money And power But Jesus Delivered Me In Chosen

Here Is The Ultimate And Secrete Plan Of The Muslims To Conquer Europe And America

AT LAST, LINDA NGAUJAH EXPOSED! SHE IS AN AGENT OF SATAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL, HER REVELATION IS FALSE