How the Mercy of the Lord Jesus delivered Pastor Lazarus Muoka (G. O of the Lords Chosen) From Accidental Death

How the Mercy of the Lord Jesus delivered Pastor Lazarus Muoka (G. O of the Lords Chosen) From Accidental Death 

"Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore."  Psalm 18:50 KJV


Here goes the testimony:

"Brethren something happened to me in Italy. Maybe I can share it as testimony because it has been for sometime now. This devil is a small devil, he doesn't have any power. 

Brethren, after the Crusade in Ialy, people were testifying, joy was everywhere, miracle was everywhere. I myself went home to the hotel with joy as someone that has achieved something and that something happened. 

The next day some people came, about 50 of them for counseling and prayers. In the morning, I went straight to the bathroom to have my bath. As I stepped my foot in the bathtub, before you know it something lifted me high above the floor, as I quickly reached out my hands on the bathroom cutton to hold myself in other not to land on the floor, unfortunately, the cutton failed and rapped me round my kneck, I landed with my head on the bathtub and from there, I was gone. I thanked God at that time I never locked the bathroom door. 

My wife heard the noise of the crashing from the bathroom and quickly rushed in and discovered that I was gone. She started calling my name. I was in a different world and I was hearing her voice very far away calling me. I was worried why she was disturbing me. She was calling me; daddy...daddy....daddy.... and I said what is all this...because of the way she was calling me, then gradually...gradually...gradually, I entered my body.

This was a planned deal, it was not just accident. This happened in Italy. Then, she quickly removed the cotton that rapped round my kneck in other for me to breathe well. 

When i came back to life, I was asking her, where are we...what is this place...what are we doing in this country? At a point in time, I gradually regained full consciousness. This was in the year 2015 or 2016. Meanwhile, the people that were waiting for prayers and counseling were still waiting for me downstairs. 

Let me tell you, God is a mysterious worker. After the whole thing, there was no scratch on my body. After bathing that same morning, I still went downstairs to pray for the people waiting for me. From there, I left Italy for London to check up myself in the hospital and I was told nothing is wrong with me and that I was okay.

This thing has killed thousands of men and women but the mercies of God kept me alive. That mercy that sustained me, He will sustain you."

Praise the Lord! 

Pastor Lazarus MuokaT

(The general overseer of The Lord's Chosen)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminati Cult Member: I Was Asked To Kill My Parents For Fame, Money And power But Jesus Delivered Me In Chosen

AT LAST, LINDA NGAUJAH EXPOSED! SHE IS AN AGENT OF SATAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL, HER REVELATION IS FALSE

Here Is The Ultimate And Secrete Plan Of The Muslims To Conquer Europe And America