She Was Barren For 26 Years And Never Gave Up On God Until This Happened...


When things like this happen in this our generation, it goes to show that God's power is still in operation through His son Jesus. I still feel sorry for those who are yet to have faith or believe in Jesus Christ. 

This woman for about 26 terrible years of barrenness was seeking for Jesus Christ. She never lost faith in Christ Jesus. She believed that one day she would carry her baby in her hand and give him/her Her breast milk. 

She never even opted for medical way of getting a baby just like barren women are doing. But she kept on believing God for a natural and God given way to give birth to her own baby without the infringement of any kind of medication or science. 

Being barren for 26 years is not a joke or something to toil with. Friends, families, foes, neighbours, and the unknowns, will rain on you different kind of names in Mockery. But this woman defied all the Mockery and seek God until she found Him in The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement, through the prayer of the anointed man of God, according to her, that yoke of 26 years barrenness was broken. God extended His mercy to her, her barrened womb was open, she took-in and at the end of 9 month good month, she gave birth to a bouncing baby boy. 


“There shall be nothing cast their young nor be barren in thy land. the number of thy years I will fulfill.” Exodus 23:26

"There is nothing impossible before God. It is as a result of this God broke the yoke of 26 years barrenness in my life.

"For the past 26 years we got married, we have been searching for the fruit of the womb. There is nothing within our reach we did not do yet there was no result. We came in contact with The Lord’s Chosen in the year 2007. I saw more of God’s power in the ministry and we took a decision to challenge God in relation to our situations.

"I agreed with my husband to build a church for The Lord’s Chosen. The church cost us over N3m. after that I went to Enugu crusade. As soon as the G.O mounted the pulpit my case was the first he mentioned and I fell under anointing. After the crusade, I came back and few weeks later, I missed my period. At the appointed time I delivered of the baby.

"I thank God for remembering me and granting my heart desire. May the name of the Lord be glorified.



"To God be the glory!
Sister Ngozi Chukwugbo
Benue State

Sister Ngozi Chukwugbo and her baby

Jeremiah 29:12-13 KJV
" Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. [13] And ye shall seek me, and find me , when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminati Cult Member: I Was Asked To Kill My Parents For Fame, Money And power But Jesus Delivered Me In Chosen

Here Is The Ultimate And Secrete Plan Of The Muslims To Conquer Europe And America

AT LAST, LINDA NGAUJAH EXPOSED! SHE IS AN AGENT OF SATAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL, HER REVELATION IS FALSE