How Mohammed Shot Himself In The Foot On Ishmael As The Covenant Child

The kabba in Mecca 
I never for once knew what eid al-adha was in the Islamic day. But because in my country the government do declare two days holiday for everyone each time every year. I have long been enjoying most of these holidays not minding what the Muslims do celebrate. I never even cared. 

But something just struck me. I developed the desire to know what the celebration is all about. The reason is that I have a new neighbour who happens to be a Muslim and now became an alhaji of recent. He just bought a big ram to my surprise for the celebration. 

I was very curious to know what the celebration is. After many years I have been having Muslims around me I didn't even know it. Then I went to WhatsApp because I didn't want to ask my neighbour directly. I got my phone and straight to WhatsApp in a particular group where I have some Muslims sending greetings in celebration. 

After posting the question about the significance of what they are celebrating, they seem to be angry with me. They replied me with insult and asked if I didn't know Abraham. They called me foolish, Mumu (local parlance for foolish) etc. But I didn't reply them. I don't need to as a Christian. Then I told them I would Google to know about it. I did and I discovered it was all about the commandment that their Allah God gave to Abraham in the Quran to sacrifice Ishmael just like it was in the Bible but contrary to that which is of the Bible. 

Now I realised the reason they were insulting me because they don't know how to explain it to me. 

Mohammed and the Quran lied and thought heresy. Why not Mohammed establish his own religion rather than taking from the Bible and Torah turning them upside down to suit his own selfish theories and lies. 

To prove to you that all the Abraham sacrifice of Ishmael narrative of the Quran was/is just lies. Abraham in the Bible and Torah never sacrificed Ishmael, it was ISAAC. 

It could never be Ishmael because Ishmael was a son from a bond woman. A woman (hagar) that Abraham impregnated that was never his wife. She was not in anyway legally married to Abraham. It was a child born out of impatient on the side of Abraham and sarah. Which God never was happy for. 

Genesis 16:1-3 KJV
"Now Sarai Abram's wife bare him no children: and she had an handmaid, an Egyptian, whose name was Hagar. [2] And Sarai said unto Abram, Behold now, the Lord hath restrained me from bearing: I pray thee, go in unto my maid; it may be that I may obtain children by her. And Abram hearkened to the voice of Sarai. [3] And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife."

So according to the bible, the promise and the Covenant that God made and entered with Abraham was with his wife Sarah and not hagar. This point should be clear to all. But for Mohammed to come up with his own story after hundreds of centuries would amount to heresy and lies. Mohammed had no witnesses but the Bible is full of witnesses. 

Genesis 17:19,21-22 KJV
"And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him. [21] But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year. [22] And he left off talking with him, and God went up from Abraham."

Then where did Mohammed get his own information from? I believe Mohammed knew the truth about Abraham, issac and Jacob but, he was desperate for power, fame and wealth. He seek his own glory by using the Bible and the Torah falsifying it and turning the glory to himself. 

God also approved Sarah's plea to send Hagar packing from their home because Hagar and her son, Ishmael were so rude to Sarah because she was barren. God commanded Abraham to listen to his wife cry. 



Genesis 21:9-14 KJV
"And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, mocking. [10] Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, even with Isaac. [11] And the thing was very grievous in Abraham's sight because of his son. [12] And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called. [13] And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation, because he is thy seed. [14] And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave it unto Hagar, putting it on her shoulder, and the child, and sent her away: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of Beer-sheba."

Another prove of Mohammed's lies was that God gave a sign of the Covenant with Abraham, Isaac and jacob that they would end up in the land of Egypt and remain there for about 400 years and at the appointed time, they would be liberated and brought out from Egypt into the land of Canaan. 

Genesis 15:13-14 KJV
"And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them FOUR HUNDRED YEARS; [14] And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance."

God also promise that after bringing them out from land of Egypt, He would also take them into the land of Canaan (today's Jerusalem) and established them there. 

Genesis 17:7-8 KJV
" And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. [8] And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God."

Note that Isaac married rebekah and they gave birth to Jacob and Esau but, God chose Jacob to fulfil the same promise and Covenant he entered with Abraham and Isaac, and now Jacob. 

Genesis 25:19-26 KJV
" And these are the generations of Isaac, Abraham's son: Abraham begat Isaac: [20] And Isaac was forty years old when he took Rebekah to wife, the daughter of Bethuel the Syrian of Padan-aram, the sister to Laban the Syrian. [21] And Isaac intreated the Lord for his wife, because she was barren: and the Lord was intreated of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived. [22] And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? And she went to enquire of the Lord . [23] And the Lord said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger. [24] And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb. [25] And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau. [26] And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when she bare them."

But God chose Jacob ahead of Esau because God had seen it that Esau was a glutton who does not take his birth right serious. We should understand that it was not an accident or by chance that God chose Jacob. It was Esau that soldiers his birthright and God rejected him for it. 

Malachi 1:1-3 KJV
"The burden of the word of the Lord to Israel by Malachi. [2] I have loved you, saith the Lord . Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the Lord : yet I loved Jacob, [3] And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness."

Romans 9:13-14 KJV
"As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. [14] What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid."

Below you will read how Esau sold his birthright. We need to know this story and history so that people will get details of what transpired in the past and understand that Israel nation was not formed by just ordinary man but God. This is also to show that Mohammed lied to the world. 

Genesis 25:29-34 KJV
"And Jacob sod pottage: and Esau came from the field, and he was faint: [30] And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage ; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom. [31] And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright. [32] And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me? [33] And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob. [34] Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised his birthright."




We have seen how God entered into Covenant with Abraham, Isaacs and Jacob. Jacob was later renamed Israel when he had encounter with an angel. The angel of the Lord God blessed Jacob forever by renaming him Israel and bus so doing the nation Israel was born. Just see how the whole strip began and it moved from Abraham, Isaacs and now to Jacob then to Israel. 

Genesis 32:24-30 KJV
"And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day. [25] And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. [26] And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me. [27] And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob. [28] And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed. [29] And Jacob asked him , and said, Tell me , I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there. [30] And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."

So Jacob was renamed Israel. Now where does the Mohammed fit in and where does Ishmael fit in in this narrative?

So don't be deceived! All these lead to the coming of the lord jesus christ through the same channel of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. 

Matthew 1:1-17 KJV
"The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham. [2] Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren; [3] And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram; [4] And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon; [5] And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse; [6] And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias; [7] And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa; [8] And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias; [9] And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias; [10] And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias; [11] And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon: [12] And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel; [13] And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor; [14] And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud; [15] And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob; [16] And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ. [17] So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations."

Above is the genealogy of Jesus from Abraham, now tell me what is the genealogy of Mohammed and Ishmael? They hid it and they will never let it out lest their lies and heresy get exposed. 

Comments

  1. Outstanding, a very good lesson and one you should preach often. I have preached the same thing many times and it always gets attention. The lies of Islam are shadowy dark copy of the real Torah and the Bible, you did very well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. Sometimes we can as well learn more from you. Just feel free to make your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminati Cult Member: I Was Asked To Kill My Parents For Fame, Money And power But Jesus Delivered Me In Chosen

Here Is The Ultimate And Secrete Plan Of The Muslims To Conquer Europe And America

AT LAST, LINDA NGAUJAH EXPOSED! SHE IS AN AGENT OF SATAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL, HER REVELATION IS FALSE