Sign Of The End: Houston Texas Dry Land Turned Into Sea By Hurricane Harvey


Luke 21:22,28 KJV
"For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. [28] And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh."

Seeing this image of Texas Dry Land before and after made me afraid. A friend sent us this and I decided to share it so that everyone  will know that what is presently going on in America is no joke. 

Since the terrible catastrophe of hurricane Harvey hit America, she has not being the same. I don't know if I could say that this disaster is the worst. Well, if I say that, I may not be wrong after all. Ever since I have been watching disaster of this nature in America I have not seen it like this before. 

The Bible has been warning us over time that in the last days catastrophes of this nature would take place. But the world is taking it lightly. We are yet to see the worst. It is not only end in America, it is the beginning of the end, it would still spread all over the world, in every nooks and crannies. 

See the images below. It is so fearful! I have never seen it like this in my life. 

Houston, Texas Dry Land before hurricane Harvey struck


Houston, Texas turned into sea after hurricane Harvey struck 




Matthew 24:6-8 KJV
"And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. [7] For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. [8] All these are the beginning of sorrows."

Looking at this terrible sight, everyone should understand that this no joke. It should be taking seriously. We need to know from where we have falling short of God's glory and rent now and embrace jesus christ. This is a warning to all of us! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminati Cult Member: I Was Asked To Kill My Parents For Fame, Money And power But Jesus Delivered Me In Chosen

Here Is The Ultimate And Secrete Plan Of The Muslims To Conquer Europe And America

AT LAST, LINDA NGAUJAH EXPOSED! SHE IS AN AGENT OF SATAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL, HER REVELATION IS FALSE