The Antichrist Is Already Present Among us - The Climate Change

Psalm 25:14 KJV
"The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant."

We are living in a time that many of us are oblivious of what is going on in the secret and the mayhem that is about to be unleashed. But as a Christian who is always watchful and redeeming the time, nothing should be strange to us. And neither are we ignorant of what is coming upon the world in a later time. 

Many of us today have heard about "The Antichrist" that is to come but unfortunately we don't know when, where and who he could be. But just like the Bible prophesied, that he is going to be a man like me and you but a devil inside of him. 


Let me take you straight to the present happenings around the world. We have heard of climate changes all over the world; how the weather is becoming hotter. As believers in Christ, most of these things or signs should not move us an inch and make us to be afraid. Even though sometimes we tend to manifest somewhat anxiety and fear because of the negative news we hear on the media and the signs we see in the sky and around us at times.

We are not of the world neither are we of darkness or of the devil. We have the living God through His Son Jesus who has made us not to be ignorant of His doings and works concerning this time we are into. We have been comforted and giving every assurance through Jesus that we are going to be save over the impending danger ahead. So be cheerful, joyful and let us continue in the work we have been commanded to do; the spreading of the Gospel of Christ Jesus. 




John 14:1-4 KJV
"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. [2] In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so , I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. [3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. [4] And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know."

The Antichrist is already here and living among us. This understanding God made me to know through my dream years gone-by that was revealed to me. Therefore, if you are there as a believer still looking to see or searching for the Antichrist, that should not be your business or mine. When this dream came, I never understood it. It was now the whole thing was made known to me. 

The drastic change in weather condition or what is known or tagged "climate change" is a sign the Antichrist is about to be revealed and to rule. It is going to be the most deadly and worst moment the world has ever experience since the foundation of the world. That would be done at the appointed time. 

As you read, please always endeavor to share as the Spirit of the Lord leads. The Lord might touch some and lead them to repentance before the time. 

John 16:33 KJV
"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have PEACE. In the world ye shall have TRIBULATION: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."


Daniel 2:20-22 KJV
"Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his: [21] And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding: [22] He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminati Cult Member: I Was Asked To Kill My Parents For Fame, Money And power But Jesus Delivered Me In Chosen

Here Is The Ultimate And Secrete Plan Of The Muslims To Conquer Europe And America

AT LAST, LINDA NGAUJAH EXPOSED! SHE IS AN AGENT OF SATAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL, HER REVELATION IS FALSE