My Dream: How The Antichrist Will Use The Muslims And Others To Reap Out Brains Of Many From Their Skulls




This dream baffled me when I woke up. I wasn't having any thought about Islam or there about, and God just revealed it to me. 

I don't have to waist much time. I have to let the believers aware that the great tribulation will be so terrible and Satan will use the Muslims who already love to shed blood to carry out his evil works 

Each time I try to share this dream on the Internet, something else will just distract me. But this time whether the devil likes it or not I must share it. Please as you are done reading just share with everyone on the social media, mostly the believers in christ Jesus. 

"I was in the dream, I but as seated in a big room that looks like a mansion. From that very I could see beyond the room I was seated to the outside on the street. As I was seated looking, I saw groups of people putting a tire like that of the Muslim men. In their hands was different kinds of weapons; knives, cutlassess etc. In fact, it was different shapes of killer weapons. Even the knives they use in the farms, name it. 


I was surprise! I developed keen interest on this group of people. They look like people, more like those in zombie movies. To them they could not resist shedding blood. They were tasty to to reap people brain out of there skulls and cut of their throat. 



They pushed forward and were determined to kill whosoever comes across them. As they were going and killing people, it came to a point that they could not see anyone to kill, then they faced themselves and started killing themselves because of how tasty they were to kill. 

When I woke up from sleep, and was thinking about this dream, the Spirit of the Lord lay it in my heart that, so shall it be in the the great tribulation. It is going to be dreadful, unbearable and terrible. I was made to know that that is the way they are going to seek after those Christians who will be left behind after the pretrib rapture of the saints."

"And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years." Revelation 20:4 KJV. 

Am afraid brethren. Many may doubt the pretrib Rapture, as for me am not in doubt, it must surely take place. 

Please share to all as the Spirit of the Lord leads.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminati Cult Member: I Was Asked To Kill My Parents For Fame, Money And power But Jesus Delivered Me In Chosen

Here Is The Ultimate And Secrete Plan Of The Muslims To Conquer Europe And America

AT LAST, LINDA NGAUJAH EXPOSED! SHE IS AN AGENT OF SATAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL, HER REVELATION IS FALSE