Huge Snake Killed By Nigerian Army In The Barrack Was Used For Snake Pepper-Soup

This huge snake was killed in an army barrack in Nigeria. Guess what they quickly did? They without waisting time threw it into the fire to begin preparation for snake pepper soup. 









Oh my God, I feel like throwing up. So some people can eat snake. I find it difficult to believe it. I hate snakes! 

Can you eat snakes? Well, when you find yourself in cross fire in the jungle where their is no food, and you ended up encountering a huge snake like that, after i kill it successfully, I would have any choice other than to roast and enjoy the delicacy. Yummy...yummy! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminati Cult Member: I Was Asked To Kill My Parents For Fame, Money And power But Jesus Delivered Me In Chosen

Here Is The Ultimate And Secrete Plan Of The Muslims To Conquer Europe And America

AT LAST, LINDA NGAUJAH EXPOSED! SHE IS AN AGENT OF SATAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL, HER REVELATION IS FALSE