Another False Teaching: Pope Francis Says 'A mother Gives Life'



Pope Francis condemned the US military for tagging the bomb that they recently produced, "the mother of all bombs". It is a non-nuclear explosive ever used in combat. 

Pope Francis: "I was ashamed when I heard the name,"the pontiff told an audience of students at the Vatican."A mother gives life and this one gives death, and we call this device a mother. What is going on?" he asked! 

Last month the US dropped such a bomb,which weighs 21,600lb (9,800kg), on Islamic State militants in Afghanistan. Source

We believers in Christ should be careful these days. The Bible calls this time we are, "perilous time", which is also a dangerous time. It is also a time when the agents of the devil parade themselves in form prophets, priest and pastors to deceive gullible souls; mostly believers in Christ Jesus. 



Frankly speaking, can a mother give life? No! A man can not also give life. Have you not seen couples that are married and ended up without having issues? Even the unbelievers believes that no human can give life. Other religions will say that it is only God that gives life. 

How did we come into the world, is it not through God by His power that we came into existence? The Bible says, 

1 Samuel 2:6 KJV
"The Lord killeth, and maketh ALIVE: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up."

"And the Lord God Formed Man Of the dust of the ground, and breathed Into his Nostrils the breath of Life; AND MAN BECAME A LIVING SOUL ." Genesis 2:7 KJV

John 1:3-4 KJV
"All things were made by HIM (The word of God - Jesus); and without him (Jesus) was not any thing made that was made. [4] In him was LIFE; and the life was the light of men."

John 5:26 KJV
"For as the Father hath LIFE in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have LIFE in himself;"

John 6:33 KJV
"For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth LIFE unto the world."

John 6:48 KJV
"I am that bread of life."

John 11:25 KJV
"Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:"

God does not only give life on earth, He also gives eternal life through His son Jesus Christ. 



John 10:27-30 KJV
"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: [28] And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. [29] My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. [30] I and my Father are one."

We don't need to be told anymore who a false prophet is.  

Matthew 24:24-25 KJV
"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. [25] Behold, I have told you before."

What do you think about this? Your comment is welcomed here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminati Cult Member: I Was Asked To Kill My Parents For Fame, Money And power But Jesus Delivered Me In Chosen

Here Is The Ultimate And Secrete Plan Of The Muslims To Conquer Europe And America

AT LAST, LINDA NGAUJAH EXPOSED! SHE IS AN AGENT OF SATAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL, HER REVELATION IS FALSE