I was Deep In Prostitution For Three Years, But Jesus Delivered Me In Chosen

".... Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you" Math 21:31 KJV.

At least this great and wonderful testimony is a prove that Jesus is real and can save sinners from sin. Another thing we should have in mind is that we are in the end time, and even Jesus also made us to understand that the "first shall be last, and the last first", this prophesy being fulfilled. "But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first." Matthew 19:30 KJV.

Read and be blessed!

"I joined The Lord’s Chosen in July, 2011. I want to thank the God of chosen who delivered me from three years yoke of high profile prostitution. When I say that I was into prostitution, I mean that I was into what I can call international prostitution. This is in view of the fact that big hotels used to arrange foreign clients coming into the country for me and I would sleep with them. Mine was a terrible case.



But that was not what I bargained for. I came to Abuja on the invitation of a friend who promised to assist me get a genuine job. As I came, she was not making any move towards getting me the said job. Rather, she was trying to talk me into living off men. I resisted her attempts.

One fateful day we went out, she poured me a juice drink and that was all I could remember. The next day, I woke up in the house. I was surprised and began to ask how we got home. She did not give me any reasonable answer. I quarreled with her and demanded that she took me back home. That day, the man that slept with me showed up and I used bottle to attack and injure him

On another occasion, my friend gave me food and after that I slept off. From that moment, it was one man after another and before I knew it, I was deep into prostitution.

One thing however is that I never desired to be a prostitute in my life. I am a qualified hair dresser. So, I desired to quit the inglorious profession but was really worried how I was going to survive. But three years later, God answered my prayers. I went from church to church in search of deliverance and there appeared to be none in sight. From that point, I stopped going to church and even hated to hear anything about God. I went deeper into prostitution believing that there is no God.

One fateful day, I went into a hotel where I met a chosen gentleman who worked as a gatemen in that hotel. It was he who invited me to The Lord’s Chosen and assured me that God would affect my life. I attended The Lord’s Chosen program and thereafter, brought out all my shoes, clothes and articles of prostitution and set all of them ablaze. That was how the God of Chosen broke the yoke of three years high profile and international standard prostitution in my life. I bless the name of the Lord.

At the Abuja crusade of The Lord’s Chosen, the general overseer called for financial support for the work of God. I did not have cash at that point though I had a contribution I was part of.



However, three days before the next program, someone favoured me with one hundred thousand naira. That was the first time in my life that someone would give me money without sleeping with me.
God used part of that money to heal a woman who had fibroid. I used to assist the woman financially. When I got that money, I sent her transport fare to attend the Enugu crusade and it was at that crusade that the God of Chosen broke the yoke of barrenness in her life and also began to prosper the husband’s business." Source

Sister-Faith-Didi.jpg

Praise the Lord!
Sister Faith Didi
From Abuja - Nigeria


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminati Cult Member: I Was Asked To Kill My Parents For Fame, Money And power But Jesus Delivered Me In Chosen

Here Is The Ultimate And Secrete Plan Of The Muslims To Conquer Europe And America

AT LAST, LINDA NGAUJAH EXPOSED! SHE IS AN AGENT OF SATAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL, HER REVELATION IS FALSE