They Butchered Three Girls And Cut Off Their Private parts In My Presence For Money Rituals But Jesus Saved Me As A Chosen

"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. [2] I will say of the Lord , He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. [3] Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence." Psalm 91:1-3 KJV. 

I want to appreciate the Lord Jesus, even the God of Chosen, who saved my life from the hand of blood thirsty ritual killers. I was sent running an errand for my elder sister, who resides with her family somewhere in Port Harcourt, when I encountered those satanic personalities, who stopped me to enquire of a direction to somewhere. 

When they alighted from a Jeep car and taxi car, approached me to help direct them to somewhere. I made them to understand that I was also a visitor there and therefore, did not know about the place of their enquiry. I advised them to go to a nearby bus park and enquired from the bus drivers there. As I said this, I saw a hand that came from behind and cover my mouth and nose with a handkerchief and I lost my consciousness. I recovered my consciousness later in a room, where I saw five pregnant young girls and four without pregnancy. 



I taped one of them and began to enquire about the place we were in the ritual killers' home. I was confused at that moment and then tried to recall what transpired earlier and remembered that before then, I was talking to a taxi driver somewhere before then. Seeing my confusion the girl said to me, "don't panic or bother yourself because, such is life." I quickly countered her and said, "No, such is not life for me because I am a Chosen. 

She also told me that they killed five girls the previous night and that tonight, would be our turn to be killed. The rest of the girls were asleep because a spell was on them, I remained awake. then two men came into our room to take us to where we were to be butchered. They took us to another room, picked the first girl, stripped her naked and decapitated her head, her breast, heart and private part were also cut out for ritual money. They went on to kill the second and the third girl respectively. I was the fourth therefore, when they came to touch me, I quickly declare i was a Chosen and the chief priest instructed them to leave me alone. 

However, one of them insisted that I must die. When he said this, the chief priest said to him, "you know that I am the head here? And whatever I say is binding therefore. If you touch her as against my words, I would kill you myself."

When the chief priest concluded, the man kept mute and didn't say a word again. The chief priest ordered them to take me to another room and they complied. Later the chief priest came into my room and asked after my name, where I was staying and my church. I told him all. When I told him that I am a member of the Lord's Chosen, he said to me, "thank God that we didn't kill you, for you would have caused a bad business to us." he quickly ordered his boys to redirect me back to my base which is in port Harcourt where I visited my sister. 

That was how the God of chosen delivered me from those evil men. I thank God so much for the great and marvelous deliverance he granted me from the hands of those demonic ritual killers. May His name be highly glorified in Jesus name. 




Sister Esther Vine who was delivered from ritual killers.
This picture was taken by the Lords Chosen Press department
Praise the Lord Jesus! 
Sister Esther Vine. 
Source: The Lords Chosen and Chosen news 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminati Cult Member: I Was Asked To Kill My Parents For Fame, Money And power But Jesus Delivered Me In Chosen

Here Is The Ultimate And Secrete Plan Of The Muslims To Conquer Europe And America

AT LAST, LINDA NGAUJAH EXPOSED! SHE IS AN AGENT OF SATAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL, HER REVELATION IS FALSE