In Chosen, Jesus Delivered Me From Two Years Prostitution - The Evil Yoke Was Broken

I was into prostitution for two years, thinking I was enjoying but not knowing I was on my way to hell fire. 

On a particular day while in a hotel, a man that was putting on apron, titled, "GOD'S TIME TO TAKE OVER came to the hotel gave me a hand bill and invited me to joined them in a crusade that was coming up in Oraifite, Anambra, Nigeria. That same day was the day of the crusade.

I didn't hesitate, I joined the man and we went for the crusade. But before I followed him to that crusade, I told some of my friends in the same evil business to join me, they ignored me. They were busy complaining that they were hungry that they needed food. But I was not discouraged, I summoned courage and left alone with the brother. 

During the crusade the testimonies I was hearing was great and amazing. And when the pastor mounted the pulpit to preach and pray for us, his preaching was so raw and full of God's power. He made mention of every kind of sin including prostitution and all the evil I was involved in. I was touched, and I became sober and sorrowful. From that moment, I decided never to continue in such evil business. 




When he was praying for the sinners I came for alternate and surrendered my life to Jesus, that as how the Yoke of prostitution was broken in my life. The desire, urge, appetite for prostitute was ended. Now I am free in Jesus name. I thank God for that genuine salvation He granted me. 

I pray for pastor and all the chosen ones, heaven at last in Jesus name

sister blessing Okoye.
Anambra state.  
From Chosennews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminati Cult Member: I Was Asked To Kill My Parents For Fame, Money And power But Jesus Delivered Me In Chosen

Here Is The Ultimate And Secrete Plan Of The Muslims To Conquer Europe And America

AT LAST, LINDA NGAUJAH EXPOSED! SHE IS AN AGENT OF SATAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL, HER REVELATION IS FALSE