Christians, Stop Watching Immoral Movies, It Is An Abomination To God

I could remember back in the days before I gave my life to Jesus Christ, it was a sort of fun watching immoral movies. The kind of sweetness I get from it was the one I will call now, a sweetness to hell fire. I always pretend about it as if I don't watch it. I prefer to hide to watch it. Watching it I'm public makes me feel so guilty, which I don't like. 
2 Timothy 2:19 KJV
"Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity."

I discover one thing at the time I was not yet saved through Jesus christ. The immoral movie hurt me as a boy. It makes me physically and spiritually vulnerable. It made me weak and always lasting after every women, both girls and ladies that are even older than me. It was just crazy, I couldn't control it. I felt I was been tormented, which was right, I was tormented by demons. I saw myself all the time in the dream sleeping with demonic girls. It was, I could not help myself. 

As at the time I was involved in this acts of evil, I was still going to my former church then and claiming to be Christian as well. But deep inside me, I knew I had a problem and needed freedom from such spiritual torment and bondage. Thank God through His Son Jesus who has delivered me from such bondage of darkness. 

Unfortunately today, many that claim to be believers in  Christ Jesus are still very much involved in such evil act of watching immoral movies. Many even go to the extent of watching raw XXX movies (Blue films). And they still claim to be Christians.
 
Many marriages has been shattered today because of this wickedness that has become a norm and pernicious in the society and some gullible Christians don't know this. They take it for granted. Do you know that as many who are involved in such evil acts will never inherit the kingdom of God. All the day of Judgement or when they die, they will be cast into hell fire. They will hear the dreadful voice of God that will declare, "And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." Matthew 7:23 KJV. And when God reject you that is involved in such acts, then you will be rejected by heaven forever and will spend your eternity I hell fire. 

Some don't know that being involved in such act is evil and wickedness and the consequence is hell fire forever should you don't know. Please I beg of you in the name of the Lord Jesus, do away from all those evil and free yourself from the wickedness of this world lest you become a victim of God's Judgement that is fast approaching. "Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them." Romans 1:32 KJV. 



Watching immoral or blue movies is like a man or woman committing fornication, adultery, incest, maturation, etc. So long you are watching it, it means you as well doing it whether you are doing it physically or not. Watching it makes you one of those practising it, and will be judged forever in hell fire forever. This is war against God Almighty and you must stop it. You don't have to be part of them. Even if the whole world is doing it, you should stand as a light in the midst to represent heaven. "Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. [11] And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them . [12] For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret." Ephesians 5:10-12 KJV. 

Now, I don't know the number of such immoral movies you have in homes and offices, on your laptops or smartphones, maybe yours is even audio that is sexual, delete them and throw away the hard copies, better still burn them. Repent and forsake such wickedness before the time of God's Judgement takes you unaware. 

Revelation 20:15 KJV
"And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

John 3:3, 16 KJV
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. [16] For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminati Cult Member: I Was Asked To Kill My Parents For Fame, Money And power But Jesus Delivered Me In Chosen

Here Is The Ultimate And Secrete Plan Of The Muslims To Conquer Europe And America

AT LAST, LINDA NGAUJAH EXPOSED! SHE IS AN AGENT OF SATAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL, HER REVELATION IS FALSE