We Got Married 16 Years Ago, No Children, But Jesus Broke The Yoke In Chosen

"There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil." Exodus 23:26 KJV. 

God will never allow His people to be put to shame. Whoever serves this God with all his heart will never be put to shame. It is on this note that God broke the Yoke of 16 Years Barrenness in our marriage. 

We wedded sixteen years ago. Since then we have been looking up to God for the fruit of the womb. People have been saying all kinds of words and jest about us but we didn't mind them. We faithfully looked unto God and today, God has answered our prayer. We have been blessed with a bouncing baby boy. 

People never knew what I was passing through as I kept working for God. Today my marriage has been blessed with a baby boy. Praise the Lord Jesus! 



Also, God has been blessing us in our business. The time I joined the Lords chosen Charismatic Revival Ministry, I had nothing. I was nobody, feeding as very difficult for me and my wife. I could not even pay for a N15 Naira (below one dollar) pap, it was so frustrating for me. But I kept on believing God that one day He would put laughter in my mouth. Today, He did in my business. I am into sales of goods, my goods has been arriving from four international countries. 

If you come to the market place called Alaba in Lagos, Nigeria, ask for the chosen brother that import goods,  they will quickly direct you to me. They have seen what the Lord Jesus can do. 

I blessed the name of the Lord Jesus who has done this marvelous thing for me, wiping away our sorrow. To God be the glory in Jesus name! 

Brother and sister Azodo 
From Lagos, Nigeria. 


From the Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminati Cult Member: I Was Asked To Kill My Parents For Fame, Money And power But Jesus Delivered Me In Chosen

Here Is The Ultimate And Secrete Plan Of The Muslims To Conquer Europe And America

AT LAST, LINDA NGAUJAH EXPOSED! SHE IS AN AGENT OF SATAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL, HER REVELATION IS FALSE