HOW JESUS HEALED ME OF KIDNEY AND HEART DISEASES

Location of heart and kidney in the human body
"In 2010, I was diagnosed of Kidney disease. My kidney completely failed. I was on weekly dialysis and had received about twenty pints of blood. I experienced excruciating heart pain while my blood became so weak especially my legs. I suffered greatly.

One day I was giving a magazine of The Lords Chosen Church from which I read of testimonies of how God has been healing people of similar ailments. Then, when I heard of their programme titled, "THAT YOKE MUST BREAK," I decided to come. The same day of the programme, the General Overseer (Pastor Lazarus Muoka) mentioned my case and the Lord visited me. After the programme, I was able to sleep well at night and the swollen legs had drastically gone down because anytime I slept I would always wake up with swollen legs. But yesterday, the story was different. There was no swollen on my legs. Now I am free from all the complications. I can do what I could not do before. I am definitely free from all the symptoms kidney and heart diseases.

Praise the Lord!"
Sister Salome Okoh
Lagos, Nigerian

Click here for more testimonies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminati Cult Member: I Was Asked To Kill My Parents For Fame, Money And power But Jesus Delivered Me In Chosen

Here Is The Ultimate And Secrete Plan Of The Muslims To Conquer Europe And America

AT LAST, LINDA NGAUJAH EXPOSED! SHE IS AN AGENT OF SATAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL, HER REVELATION IS FALSE