Ntel 0804 4g Network In Nigeria now comes alive

The much awaited Ntel 4g network has now been activated. After keeping those interested and curious about this network in suspense, it was announced this morning by Ntel on their facebook wall.
I have been longing and thirsting for this network myself because of the 4g platform. Going by their information, it was gathered that the network is only available in Lagos and Abuja for now.
One more thing is that the information of where about to get the numbers reserved by her potential customers is yet to be communicated to all.

I am still keeping tabs on them, just check back for the updates here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminati Cult Member: I Was Asked To Kill My Parents For Fame, Money And power But Jesus Delivered Me In Chosen

Here Is The Ultimate And Secrete Plan Of The Muslims To Conquer Europe And America

AT LAST, LINDA NGAUJAH EXPOSED! SHE IS AN AGENT OF SATAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL, HER REVELATION IS FALSE