It is with much warning from the Lord that I continue as long as he gives me life and breath to proclaim the soon return of the rejected Lord Jesus Christ


Bless be the name of the Lord

Sunday May 19 - Pentecost Sunday.

To all that are the called and elect. Peace and Grace be with you, in the name of Jesus (Yashua) the Christ. For many days have I meditated and sought the Lord as to what to write to you, I believe that you are one that has received the prophet. There for I am seeking to keep you awake to the righteousness of God for these times. Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? (Amos 3:6) Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. (Amos 3:7) The lion hath roared, who will not fear? the Lord GOD hath spoken, who can but prophesy? (Amos 3:8) It is with much warning from the Lord that I continue as long as he gives me life and breath to proclaim the soon return of the rejected Lord Jesus Christ. It is all based on HE is that I AM. Who was and is and will soon be Always God and all his word fulfilled. Right up front in this news letter to you, I want to tell you why the Lord has urged me to send this now. He wanted me to urge all that will read and hear to know that this Pentecost he desires the elect to make their way to be gathered in one with much hope to receive a mighty indwelling and renewal of the Holy Ghost. Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. (Romans 15:13) For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another. (Titus 3:3) But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; (Titus 3:4-5) The renewing of the Holy Ghost. We shall be praying singing waiting and longing for the promised pouring out of the latter rain in this latter time. With the world waiting for the next pope who has been said by even catholic sources to be the last one and the mystery of the whore church (the Roman Church) and intertwining of the money system and the politics are coming to gather to set up Satan kingdom to supplant the Kingdom of Heaven on earth. The battle that was started in heaven will be finished here on earth with Satan be cast down to hell. And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, (Revelation 12:7) And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. (Revelation 12:8) And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. (Revelation 12:9) And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. (Revelation 12:10) The final battle call has gone forth, The King Cometh goeth out to meet him. Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and shew us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth. Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no savior. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God. (Isaiah 43: 9-12) Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any. (Isaiah 44:8) As of this writing we have moved fast in the events that will soon bring the full and complete down fall of the US and then the world. With all this talk about bring peace and safety and real piece free from terror is and will be fulfilled in the time of trouble such as there never was since there was a nation. We are going into a one nation under Satan. With the 2 nd witness of the spoken word spoken by the prophet that it would start with a bombing in Boston we have seen this twice now. Just this past month at the end of the race you I am sure heard all about it and the first one of the twin towers that began also from Boston we are seeing the last and finale setting for the fall of Babylon the US and the world. If anyone still thinks that fulfilling the calling of the prophet is a desired one then that one does not know what that calling incurs. I was told by the father after I entered in this calling that I would be the most hated preacher of this last time generation as Jesus the first generation of the church was greatly hated. Called to preach give strength to the ministry of any gift. God hath chosned by the foolishness that is correct foolishness of preaching to save that that will believe the preacher.

For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.

Only Luke is with me. Take Mark, and bring him with thee: for he is profitable to me for the ministry.

And Tychicus have I sent to Ephesus.

The cloke that I left at Troas with Carpus, when thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments.

Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:

Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words.

At my first answer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me: I pray God that it may not be laid to their charge.

Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.

And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever.

Amen. 2 Timothy 4-10 18. The Preacher Brother R.G. Stair

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminati Cult Member: I Was Asked To Kill My Parents For Fame, Money And power But Jesus Delivered Me In Chosen

Here Is The Ultimate And Secrete Plan Of The Muslims To Conquer Europe And America

AT LAST, LINDA NGAUJAH EXPOSED! SHE IS AN AGENT OF SATAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL, HER REVELATION IS FALSE