David's lesson!

Had God permitted David to go on unrebuked or unpurnished in sin, and
while trangressing the divine precepts, to remain in peace and
prosperity upon his throne, the skeptic and infidel might have had
some excuse for citing experience through which He caused David to
pass, the Lord shows that He cannot tolerate or excuse sin. And
David's history enables us to see also the great ends which God has in
view in His dealings with sin; it enables us to trace, even through
darkest judgements, the working out of His purposes of mercy and
beneficence. He caused David to pass under the rod, but He did not
destroy him; the furnace is to purify, but not to consume. The Lord
says, if they break My statutes, and keep not My commandments; then
will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with
stripes. Nevertheless My loving-kindness will I not utterly take from
him, nor suffer My faithfulness to fail." psalm 89:31-33.

--
*PETER EGWUATU*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminati Cult Member: I Was Asked To Kill My Parents For Fame, Money And power But Jesus Delivered Me In Chosen

Here Is The Ultimate And Secrete Plan Of The Muslims To Conquer Europe And America

AT LAST, LINDA NGAUJAH EXPOSED! SHE IS AN AGENT OF SATAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL, HER REVELATION IS FALSE